Telling Stories. Creating Results.
Join Our Team
Social Media Coordinator
Do you love the power of storytelling that happens organically through social media platforms? Are you naturally intrigued by the engagement and audience stats behind the platforms, offering a better path to tell stories? If yes, we want to talk! MediaBrush Marketing is seeking a new team member to help take our client’s social stories to the next level and raise their market presence. You will tell the stories of multiple agency clients on a wide range of social media platforms by creating, monitoring, and leveraging content to drive measured engagement and action to increase visual presence. Through coordination and implementation of social media campaigns, you will achieve goals to increase brand awareness, boost engagement & page followership for MediaBrush Marketing clients. The effectiveness of these social campaigns will play an integral role in overall marketing campaign success for our clients.
Still reading? Let’s talk, if the following describes you: creative, self-motivated, eager to learn, flexible, and available approximately 20 hours per week. While the position is currently part-time, growth potential exists.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Create and execute campaign-based content across social media platforms for assigned clients.
- Collaborate with clients and agency team members to identify and create compelling stories.
- Ideate, shoot, and edit photo and/or video content (including copy and graphics) for social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Social content experience across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Interested and engaged in new social trends. Willing to take creative risk to propose new ideas and applications to achieve client goals.
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and/or video content.
- Create content that increases audience levels and promotes audience engagement.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for lead generation
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Requires working primarily in Broome County NY, and adjacent communities. This is NOT a remote work position.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required. (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, PremierePro).
- A self-starter who is organized, proactive and can work autonomously as needed.
- Can work well under pressure and handle timely and fast-paced commitments.
- Can produce quality content while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Resumes now being accepted at email@example.com