Telling Stories. Creating Results.
Join Our Team
Content Creator—Social Media Specialist
Do you love the power of storytelling that happens organically through social media platforms? Are you naturally intrigued by the engagement and audience stats behind the platforms, offering a better path to tell stories? If yes, we want to talk! MediaBrush Marketing is seeking a new team member to help take our client’s social storytelling and engagement to the next level.
You will tell the stories of multiple agency clients on a wide range of social media platforms by creating, monitoring, and leveraging content to drive measured engagement and action to increase community presence. Through coordination and implementation of social media campaigns, you will achieve goals to increase brand awareness, boost engagement & page followership for MediaBrush Marketing clients. The effectiveness of these social campaigns will play an integral role in overall marketing campaign success for our clients. Still reading? Let’s talk, if the following describes you: creative, self-motivated, and driven.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
(i.e. engagement, click-throughs, lead conversion, audience information and demographics, as well as detailed analysis of social media activity and campaigns)
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- POSITION IS NOT REMOTE. Office is in downtown Binghamton. Some client visits required primarily in Broome County NY, and adjacent communities.
- At least 1-year social content experience across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.). Experience with TikTok and Pinterest a plus, but not required.
- A self-starter who is organized, proactive and can work autonomously as needed.
- Works well under pressure and can handle timely and fast-paced commitments.
- Interested and engaged in new social trends.
- Willing to take creative risk to propose new ideas and applications to achieve client goals.